- Up to 2,000 lumens of brightness, generated by a long-lasting laser light source, for vibrant images even on a large screen.
- All-new Native 4K SXRD panel provides full 4K resolution with 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
- Flagship-level X1™ Ultimate for projector brings you the best of Sony’s image processing
- Ultra-pure and reliable laser light source, which lets you enjoy perfectly clear 4K pictures at optimal brightness for up to 20,000 uninterrupted hours. 1
- See over a billion colors come to life with TRILUMINOS PRO. Our unique TRILUMINOS PRO algorithm can detect color from saturation, hue, and brightness to reproduce natural shades in every detail.
- Enjoy spectacular brightness and stunning realism, thanks to new Wide Dynamic Range Optics that achieve a 95% DCI-P3 wide color gamut and 2,000-lumen high brightness.
- Our new Wide Dynamic Range Optics contribute to a compact design with better light control by maximizing the potential of the laser light source. The resulting higher color volume means naturally colorful images, even at high brightness levels, and stunning, immersive contrast.
- This laser projector is about 20% smaller in volume and about 30% lighter than the VPL-VW915ES—with a new modern exterior designed to blend into any room
- The powerful video processor in the VPL-XW5000ES offers Motionflow for smooth and clear motion, even when viewing 4K content.
- The VPL-XW5000ES supports 4K 60 Hz input with an input lag under 21 ms, and 2K 120 Hz input with an input lag under 13 ms.
(No reviews yet) Write a Review