Updated April 25, 2018
Information Collected from Users
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content, to administer your use of the Site and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site.
The Site uses a feature of Internet Web browsers called a "cookie", which is a file that a User's Web browser places on a User's computer's hard drive, to assign an identification code to the computer and to collect browsing information. Cookies may collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of a referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites. On this Site, cookies are used in conjunction with session variables to track a User's shopping cart and expire as soon as an order is completed or if a shopping cart sits idle for a lengthy period without being checked-out. Cookies may be used by us or others to collect information about online activities across sites and over time.
Use of Information
Reference uses the information collected from its Users to:
• To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
• To register and service your account;
• To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls;
• To help us personalize our service offerings, website, and advertising;
• To help us improve your experience through our website;
• To send you information about our products, services, and promotions;
• To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us; and
• To protect the security and integrity of our website and our business.
Opt Out Privileges