Condition: Lightly used/Showroom use
The Reference Kelvar Sub Kit Includes:
- 3 on/off modes: manual, voltage or signal
- Separate Full-Range and Sub Inputs for maximum signal integrity
- Less than 0.5W Standby Current Draw
- LFE Switch to bypass the low pass filter
- Switchable 115V or 230V operation
- Standby Power Switch with LED ring
- 5-way binding posts
- Removable Rack Ears
- 1U Rack Space
Every loudspeaker is "timbre-matched" ensuring sonic uniformity throughout the line. This means all models have been carefully engineered to have a family sound; this is also referred to as "voice matching".
Certain fine loudspeakers in the audio industry become benchmarks of sound quality or reference standards by which authoritative industry experts judge all others.
- Frameless Design
- Woven Kevlar® Fiberglass Composite Cone
- Integrated Damping Ring and Butyl Surround
- Load Balanced Toggle Mounting System
- Gold Plated Connectors with High Force Springs
- Grilles may be painted to match mounting surface
- Micro-perforated Stainless Grilles
- Sold and Shipped Individually
- Acoustically transparent scrim cloth (not foam) grille backing hides
speaker components from view
ENC-816LP is the perfect solution for a shallow speaker enclosure that installs easily in walls or ceilings and provides superior performance for 8” subwoofers and 8” ceiling speakers. Carefully designed by custom install experts, it simplifies installation yet enables installers to deliver higher performance custom installations - without building custom boxes or enclosures on site.